Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place my order?
Follow the Steps:
- Browse through our wide catalogue of products until you find something you like, choose the relevant size (if you are not sure of the size, refer the size info to find the correct size) and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button (you are eligible to add multiple products on your cart).
- ‘In My cart’, you can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order.
- To shop with us, you can either log into your Colourship account or simply continue as a guest user.
- Once the cart is all set, proceed to checkout, submit your shipping address, select the desired payment process and confirm your order.
How will I receive my Order?
We will ship your product on your mentioned shipping address. We have tie ups with reputed courier companies, so your orders will be delivered to your doorstep. All orders will be delivered in fully sealed packages to protect your goods and ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
How will I get confirmation that my Order is placed successfully?
We'll send an email with your order information to confirm and another email when your order is shipped out. However, the order will be accepted and sent to you once your credit card/debit card and address details have been approved and verified, unless it’s a COD. Sit back, relax and wait for your awesome designs to arrive.
I tried placing my order using my debit card/credit card/Net Banking. The order was not successful but my money got deducted. What really happened with my money?
- Please check your bank/credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back by banks within 7 business days.
- For assistance you can write to us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help you out.
How should I check the status of my Order?
- If you have a user account and were logged in while you placed your order, rest assured you can track the status of your order in your Colourship.com account.
- Once your order is placed, we will send you confirmation of your order details over email and SMS. Again, once we dispatch your shipment you will be notified via SMS. In case of any unusual event which delays your order, you would receive a special update from our end.
- If you still have apprehensions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your issue will be addressed.
Cancellation & Related Queries
How do I cancel my order?
- COD orders can be cancelled directly from the registered account before it gets shipped.
- For prepaid orders, please contact our Customer Care at email@example.com to cancel the order and refund your payment. The refund amount will be added to the customer’s wallet.
- If the order is shipped already, unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to cancel it. However, you can politely refuse to accept the shipment and let us know about it. If you have accepted the shipment, no worries, you can return the product and exchange it for something else.
- In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Care representatives will help you out.
Is it safe to shop online if I make payment using net banking, Debit card or Credit Card?
All Credit Card, Debit Card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection.
Why am I not getting any COD option on the payment page?
It means cash on delivery is not serviceable by our courier partners at your location postal code but you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Colourship.com. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring :
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) and that your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days For any further clarification, you can email us on email@example.com
What is the Colourship Wallet?
- The Wallet enables you to receive promotional credit and refunds. You may select the Wallet as the mode of payment while placing your Order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. The option of payment via Colourship wallet will be available on 'Payment Method' page of the checkout process.
- You can check the balance of your Colourship wallet by:
- Login in to your Colourship.com account
- Go to the 'My Wallet' page on the 'My Account' section
Is there any expiry date for Wallet balance?
Yes. Wallet balance has an expiry of one year from the day it was credited to your wallet.
Can I transfer or encash my Wallet balance?
No. The Wallet is associated with your Colourship account only, and cannot be en-cashed or transferred to other accounts.
Shipping & Tracking
What is the Shipping Philosophy of Colourship?
We promise our patrons one of the best experiences of online shopping that is hassle free and reliable. We take care of all parameters that ensure your delivery reaches you in a sound state.
What is the delivery time period?
- Orders within India are delivered within 7 - 8 working days, and International orders are delivered in 10 to 15 working days. Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping address.
Do you apply any shipping charges?
- Within India, Colourship.com provides Free Shipping for order above Rs 245. There will be a shipping charge of Rs 90 on orders of Rs. 245 or below. For shipping charges anywhere outside India please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you accept international orders?
- Yes, we do accept International orders. You can place the order with the help of any Indian Bank Card.
- Shipping charges can be confirmed over phone.
- For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- Customers can return their order within 15 days of the order delivery.
- All returns must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- The product amount will be credited back to his/her Colourship.com wallet, once we have received the products and quality check is done.
- Refund of shipping and COD charges is not applicable.
- If you choose to self-ship your returns, you are requested to pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you to do it through a reliable local courier service.
- To schedule a return, please fill in the Return Form which is available in the "My Orders" section of your Colourship Account.
- Note: For replacement, kindly follow the return procedure for the product you want to replace and then use the store credit we give you in Colourship wallet to place the order for the new product
What are the terms and conditions for refund?
- You can ask for a refund against any of your order within 15 days of its date of delivery.
- All refunds will be credited in your Colourship Wallet as store credits which you can use to shop on Colourship.com
- If you are a guest user you will need to register with the email address which you had used to place your order to access wallet
- For any other requests or queries regarding this, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long the refund procedure takes?
The refund procedure will be initiated within 24 hours once we receive your product. Once initiated, the amount will reflect in your Colourship E-wallet as store credits.
Where should I return my product?
You could courier the product to us at the address mentioned below and we will refund your amount in your Colourship wallet.
B-301, BLUE BERRY,
DIST: PUNE. Pin Code :411014
I haven't received my refund yet. What should I do?
- We update our customers through emails once we initiate the refund procedure.
- If our last email states that we have initiated the refund procedure, kindly wait for the process to complete.
- For queries you can write to us at email@example.com
What to do if I forgot my password?
Just click on 'Forgot Password' option and we will send an email following which you can reset your password.
Do you accept bulk order?
No, we don't accept bulk order.
I want to place an order but I don't want any price tag or invoice attached as it is a gift for someone. Is it possible?
Unfortunately no! Because of the prevalent regulations, we send the invoice along with the product. Tags are also left intact so that a product can be replaced if your loved one faces any issues
Is there any trial then purchase option available?
Since we sell only on our online fashion store, there is no trial and buy option available. However, in order to assist you in picking the right size, we have size chart with body measurements featured on our product pages. For any queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish to add few more products in my order. Will it be possible?
Once you have confirmed the order and we have accepted it, unfortunately you cannot add any more products to your order but you can book them separately.